I had the best family in the store today. It was so good to see them again because I had helped the sister of the bride 3 years ago. So, because their first experience was successful, they decided to shop at Formally Yours again. Lovely bride and mother, darling family and friend, they were happy and eager to find the perfect gown. We started by filling up the dressing room with styles that the bride liked until there was barely enough room for her try things on in. She came out in a beautiful white taffeta Mori Lee design and was absolutely glowing. We were all blown away by her beauty on the stage. She must have tried on a dozen and half gowns only to come back to the first one and make the purchase! Everyone was having such a fun time laughing and dreaming of the November wedding. After they decided on the wedding dress, they began the hunt for the bridesmaid's dress. Low and behold they picked out a Bill Levkoff made of taffeta as well. It will create an elegant background for the bride as she vows her love to her groom on the altar. Last, but not least, they picked out a darling little Alfred Angelo flower girl dress to compliment the entire wedding party. What a wonderful day in the life of a bride-to-be. As always, I am amazed that I have the opportunity to be a part of so many weddings. I am thankful for my customers! I am thankful for my store!

No comments: